When I wake up in the morning, I write down all the task I must accomplish in order to feel like the day was productive. I try my very best to conquer all of the task written; however, if i don’t, I list them on the next day.
I was surfing the web and stumbled across several articles that mention how to get the most out of your day. I thought to myself, “Hey I do these things!” So I wanted to share as Food For Thought. Let me know what you think:
- Avoid getting sidetracked with social media, i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Snap Chat, etc.
- Check email first thing in the morning
- Get organized!
- Complete task when the task is on your mind.
- Get plenty of sleep
- Step out of your comfort zone
- Break down large projects
- Establish goals
- Prioritize projects
- Listen to what is called “white noise”. This will allow you to relax and be more comfortable while working. Click on the link: White Noise